Rupeeting has its foundations laid on the principle of fiduciary. Fiduciary simply means we put our customers before anything else. We keep our fiduciary duties at the forefront when it comes to designing products, offering services and designing processes.
It thus becomes imperative that we address investor grievances with the highest degree of seriousness, sincerity and efficiency. At the same time, we also must place grave importance to implementing measures that would be preventive - and for this, the setting up of customer-centric processes becomes critical.
The Investor Grievance Redressal Policy is meant to enable effective and efficient mechanisms for receiving complaints, and resolving them in a fair, suitable and timely manner.
- Investor - An investor is any person or other entity who commits capital with the expectation of receiving financial returns.
- Customer / Client - Any investor that has an agreement with Alphaware Advisory Services Private Limited to avail our products and/or services.
- Grievance - An expression of unfairness that a customer makes related to the products and/or services offered by Alphaware Advisory Services Private Limited. This is different from general feedback, criticism, suggestion, recommendation, and forms of communication that don’t necessarily seek resolution.
- Redressal - An action made towards resolving problems or issues faced by customers.
Registration of complaints
Complaints can be registered via the following channels:
- SCORES - SCORES is a web based centralized grievance redress system of SEBI (http://scores.gov.in). It enables investors to lodge and follow up on their complaints, and track the status of redressal of such complaints online.
- Email - Complaints can be lodged by writing to us at [email protected].
- Grievance Redressal Officer - Grievances can also be communicated directly to the Grievance Redressal Officer of Alphaware Advisory Services Private Limited by using the following communication modes.
|Grievance Redressal Officer
|1 Janki Centre, Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053
|+91 97697 70046
Tracking of complaints
Alphaware Advisory Services Private Limited will put the following processes in place in order to track complaints.
- Registration with SCORES, and regular tracking of complaints registered on the portal
- Connecting the investor grievance redressal email ID to a digital Helpdesk Platform, and regularly flagging off any complaints as priority communication
- Maintenance of a digital register to keep track of complaints, potential resolution, responsibility of resolution, and communication to customer